Nicolette’s Greek Style Chicken Sausages
- 1 package of Thin 'n Trim Spinach and Red Onion Chicken Sausage
- 1 package of fresh spinach, washed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup low-fat feta cheese
- In a saucepan that is large enough to hold the spinach, sauté the onion and garlic in 2 tbs. of olive oil until soft.
- Add spinach and about 1 cup of water. Cook and cover until the spinach is soft. Check to see if any additional water is needed. If so, add a small amount.
- Turn off the heat and cover the spinach.
- In a saute pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil and spread it around the pan.
- To the pan, add the package of Thin ‘n Trim Spinach and Red Onion Chicken Sausage and heat until golden.
- Remove the sausages out of the pan, and slice them into rings.
- Put the spinach on a platter, with the sausage on top. Sprinkle with low-fat feta cheese while warm.