Baked Sausage Florentine
- 8 ounces cooked penne pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen creamed spinach (thawed)
- 1 package (10 oz.) Thin 'n Trim Garden Vegetable Chicken Sausage
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (8 oz.) low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
Slice Thin ‘n Trim low sodium Garden Vegetable Chicken Sausage into ½ inch thick pieces. Heat a large skillet over medium, cook and stir sausage until well browned, place into bowl with pasta.
To the pasta bowl add spinach, half-and-half, soup and cottage cheese, then mix thoroughly.
Place mixture into a 4 quart casserole dish and bake in preheated oven at 350º F for 25 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes then serve and enjoy a well balanced, healthy meal!